We can help you issue a statutory demand


Struggling to recover £5,000 or more?

You could be one phone call away from payment...

Are you facing challenges in the debt recovery process?

It's time to take action.

Do you want to serve a statutory demand and need assistance?

A statutory demand can be a useful debt recovery device.

Specifically, if a company owes you a debt of £750 or more that is both undisputed and less than six years old. (For individuals, the threshold is £5,000). Then you may consider serving a statutory demand.

Subsequently, if your debtor fails to agree to payment terms within 18 days of receiving your statutory demand for payment, you can seek guidance on initiating bankruptcy or company liquidation proceedings.

Call us now on 020 7504 1300.


Request call back

*Please note that we will not share your details with any third parties.

Insolvency & Law on Spotify

The Business Advice Show is a fortnightly podcast series dedicated to debt recovery, credit management and insolvency in England and Wales...

Bespoke debt recovery solutions

Call 020 7504 1300 for a consultation...

Formal Demand and

Statutory Demand

Discover how to serve a formal and statutory demand against a company in preparation for insolvency proceedings and to make someone bankrupt.



Issuing a statutory or formal demand is the first step in insolvency proceedings to wind up a debtor company...


Statutory demand UK success stories...

successful statutory demand story 3
successful statutory demand story 1
successful statutory demand story 2

Serve a statutory demand with professional support...

In the event that your debtor does not respond to your statutory demand form, it is important to take prompt action. This is done by commencing bankruptcy or company winding-up proceedings.

Moreover, we have recovery options available that are sure to suit your specific needs. So why wait? Call us now for a free consultation with a member of our recoveries team to discuss:

  • Your options
  • How to get your money back

County court claims and CCJs

Formal demands

Statutory demands

Winding-up petitions

Statutory insolvency procedures

Call 020 7504 1300...

People also asked

CALL 020 7504 1300...